Sutton Farm Equestrian Centre has played host to a number of Equestrian Events and functions. Our functions can be quiet varied from school holiday camps, equestrian shows as well as horse events. We have put together a gallery to showcase the events that have been held at Sutton Farm.
There truly is nowhere else like Sutton Farm … from the iconic red door of the Sutton Farm stables, to picturesque and romantic rural settings dotted around the property, with trees dating back to the 1800s.
Sutton Farm Equestrian Centre boasts newly refurbished state of the art equestrian facilities within a beautiful, historic setting, combined with 5* care and training, delivered by a friendly, professional team.
Our facilities include a spectacular, fully enclosed indoor arena with European wax surface, a 100x30m sand/fibre outdoor arena, a 19m round yard with viewing platform and our iconic indoor stables.
Our outdoor arena is a 100m by 40m fully fenced and tree lined silica sand and fibre arena.
All weather fibre arena surface imported from the UK. Judges box on one side of the arena. Suitable for most disciplines including jumping.
The Loft accommodation offers a unique experience as it sits above the stables, allowing you to hear the horses below. It offers two bedrooms, one with a queen bed, one with a single bed, and a fold-out sofa bed in the lounge. There is a new bathroom, a comfy lounge with a TV and eating area, a kitchenette with a coffee machine, fridge, microwave, sandwich maker and washing machine, and air conditioning throughout for added comfort. A balcony from which you can take in the amazing view of Sutton Farm and its outdoor arena makes this a perfect getaway with your beloved steed.
We have a selection of facilities designed to ensure a pleasant experience for our clients here at Sutton Farm, including multiple bathrooms and showers, a fully equipped kitchen and function room and specious parking.
The enclosed sand yard offers you the perfect environment for you to work your horse from a pre exercise lunge to starting your horse career under saddle. There is also a viewing platform so you can observe your horse from a different perspective, also ideal for demonstrations.
• When travelling south along the Hume Highway take the exit to Mittagong/Bowral/Moss Vale.
• In the centre of Mittagong stay left at the traffic lights at a fork in the road.
• When approaching Bowral and another fork in the road, stay left again.
• Continue through Bowral and after approximately 10 minutes, reach Moss Vale.
• Continue for 5-10 minutes until reaching Sutton Forest.
• Once through the village Sutton Farm is approximately 2km on the right-hand side.
• Travel along the Hume Highway for approximately 1.5 hours.
• Take the exit to Moss Vale and at the top of the exit turn right onto the Illawarra Highway.
• Continue for approximately 5 minutes and the driveway for Sutton Farm will be on the left-hand side.
Sutton Forest, Australia